Why wholesale with Revival Vintage Eyewear...
Today's customer is discerning. They require the trifecta---Quality, Price, and Sustainability. Revival Eyewear offers all three. We source high-quality unworn vintage eyewear from the 1960s to the 1990s. With Revival, you can offer your customer a one-of-a-kind frame or sunglass that exceeds the quality and craftsmanship of today's frames at a lower price point.
Why carry vintage frames?
- Quality - Most of our frames manufactured and hand-built in Japan, Germany and Austria from the 1960s to 1990s before the onset mass production and cheaply-costed materials. The majority of our frames were manufactured with quality stainless steel, titanium, acetate, and gold.
- Unique - Most eyewear stores carry the same 10 eyewear brands. But with a pair of Revival vintage glasses, your customer will be assured their glasses are unique and that no one else will have them.
- Sustainable - Once destined landfills, we have rescued each pair of frames to re-introduce them to the world. Better than requiring more resources be burdened with the construction of new materials, our eyewear decreases the reliance on our planet to produce more resources.
Value - We offer competitive prices, starting at 30% of retail value with a small minimum order quantity of 20 pieces.
How can I get started?
- Contact us by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below to set up an account.
- After we have finalized your account, we will send you a unique code to unlock wholesale pricing on our website.
- After your purchase has been made, your order will be shipped within 1 business day. It's that simple!